UCA underwent a digital transformation project throughout 2019, which was fully supported by a new recruitment campaign concept, designed to inspire, engage and convert students throughout their journey into Summer 2020.
- Plateaued UK undergraduate numbers within the creative arts subjects, circa 125,000 per annum
- To challenge perceptions & attitudes that creative degrees are only for ‘art types’ whilst, raising awareness of the ‘need for creative thinkers & doers’ across all industries
- Develop a campaign concept which accelerates the institution towards their domestic & international student recruitment objectives, for 2020 intakes
- Produced the THINK AGAIN! recruitment campaign concept & accompanying concept guidelines to cover all digital, social & print channels
- Produced custom typography, messaging & digital assets (video, animations, banners, social stories etc.) to allow story-telling throughout the 4 stages of the student recruitment cycle
- Put forward a custom content toolkit to allow UCA to develop content further in-house, whilst adhering to all appropriate concept formats & specifications, for various video, social, outdoor & print environments
ARKE AREN’T LIKE OTHER AGENCIES I’VE WORKED WITH BEFORE, THEY’RE REFRESHING.
University for the Creative Arts