After successfully increasing reach, engagement & application/enrolments for 2019 intake, we were challenged by St George’s, University of London to do the same again for 2020, but this time during a global pandemic.
- To increase postgraduate taught degree UK applications & enrolments.
- Specialist courses within a highly competitive marketplace.
- Growing uncertainty amongst prospective students, due to switching to virtual learning solutions.
Summary of the solution:
- Examined the audience needs using advanced search intent analysis, across various stages in the student conversion journey.
- Developed & managed an integrated brand & subject level PPC strategy, using the very latest in Google beta products & best practice.
- Produced and evolved a custom remarketing model, tailored to different audience segments, including episodic messaging & use of various niche & premium media placements.
- Carefully monitored, measured & evolved messaging, copy & artwork to reflect the changing needs of the prospective student, throughout COVID-19 lockdown.
We’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with Arke on this campaign. They listened carefully to our brief and took a personal, responsive and adaptable approach to delivering on our objectives. We are really pleased with our results and the level of service we have received.
St George’s, University of London