Increase open day attendees amongst school leavers & their parents as they have a high attendee to application conversion rate. For their March Open Day campaign our 5 objectives were:
1. Increase brand awareness amongst high achieving school leavers
2. Increase engagement and raise brand awareness amongst the parents of prospective students
3. Re-engage with stakeholders to improve key relationships
4. Increase the number of open day sign-ups as well as the level of attendance
5. Be innovative through new creative
The strategy that we developed to help Andover College reach its March Open Day targets was constructed in concordance with the analysis and results obtained from their February Open Day campaigns.
Firstly, Google Search Keywords needed to be revised and expanded upon. This included brand, query-based college phrases as well as college open day terms.
ARKE'S STRATEGY (2)
Secondly, those findings led to a shift in the campaign message to create urgency and proved to increase conversions. Our creative included 9 animated display banners as well as videos optimised to each social channel, which featured a countdown highlighting the urgency.
This approach, across, Google Search, Display, Instagram and Facebook, guided prospective students throughout their journey leading and generated the following impressive results:
Increase in clicks using the same budget
Ad relevancy improvedBy 50%
New CTR obtained which is an increase of 42%
Speak to an expert