We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Media Manager to join our award-winning team. Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, you will be responsible for leading Arke’s paid media campaigns.
Within this management position, you will be responsible for campaign planning, execution, launch and reporting. Within this role, you’ll be a driven person keen to support Arke’s growth plans by delivering highly successful campaigns from our existing client base, in addition to supporting the commercial and marketing teams by confidently creating innovative media strategies to win new clients, delivering pitches and contributing to our brand awareness through webinars and marketing events/activities.
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- You have 4+ years of relevant and hands-on agency experience in a senior paid media role, successfully managing campaigns exceeding annual media spends of £100,000+ across brands & organisations in various verticals and industries.
- You have outstanding Paid Search, Display and Paid Social expertise in regards to planning & execution, with a strong understanding and proficiency of the entire media mix; including native, programmatic, outdoor, audio, print etc.
- A have a strong understanding of wider marketing principles: understanding user journeys and how to influence them through paid campaigns, implementing effective marketing messaging at all stages of the funnel.
- You are experienced in building and overseeing campaigns across Social, Search, Display and Video, with expert knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads Business Managers, alongside Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and other popular and emerging paid media channels. You are also proficient in using Google Analytics to analyse conversion journeys.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues to simplify complex challenges.
- You have strong presentation skills, able to talk confidently on media platforms, tactics, concepts, and ideas.
- You are an effective delegator, developing the progression of junior team members through one-to-one and team training, and professional and practical support.
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and can effectively manage and prioritise workloads with pinpoint precision.
- You are supremely organised with a strong analytical mindset, and able to carry out complex data analysis using advanced formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of our industry.
- You hold active Google Search, Google Video, Google Shopping, and Google Display certifications. Facebook Blueprint certification is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience in using Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager is desirable.
- You will develop granular cross-channel media plans which are objective and KPI driven, designed for campaign successes against agreed objectives.
- You will lead on campaign builds across a wide range of paid media platforms, following technical and platform best practices at all times, in line with media plans and KPIs and finding new and innovative ways of effectively engaging and converting audiences.
- You will be highly dependable and accountable for you and your team’s work.
- You will oversee the optimisation and reporting of campaigns, ensuring that opportunities for growth are identified, communicated to clients, and actioned.
- You will support account growth by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Arke’s range of products and services, alongside identifying new services based on client needs.
- You will lead weekly client calls to provide detailed updates on campaign performance, alongside strategy and end-of-campaign meetings.
- You will collaborate effectively with commercial, marketing, digital, and creative teams to ensure that we consistently deliver a joined-up and innovative approach to campaigns.
- You will develop paid search and social strategies for existing and prospective clients and support the Head of Paid Media in developing strategies for tenders and pitches.
- You will support the development of the Paid Media team by hosting team and cross-team classes, one-to-one training sessions, and 1-2-many webinars.
- You will ensure all project time is recorded within Arke’s project management system, making sure billable time is accurately measured.
- Attend training sessions/webinars and courses to aid in your development.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, and new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- WFH Wednesdays
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- You will be entitled to 2 days paid leave a year for volunteering
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats
- Early Friday finishes with ‘beer o’clock’ at 4pm