We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced digital marketing analyst to join our award-winning team, working across our expanding client portfolio.
You will work closely with the Senior Management Team and be responsible for analytics health checks, audits, measurement frameworks, implementation plans, configuring analytics for our clients and providing a clear strategy and plan for annual retainers.
£30,000 – £37,500 per annum dependent on experience
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- You have 3-4 years analytics experience and preferably 2 years agency experience
- You will have an in-depth web analytics understanding and practical experience implementation alongside a proven digital marketing track record
- You have an exceptional understanding of Google Analytics, both UA and GA4
- You are experienced in using Google Tag Manager
- You have practical experience in data visualisation, utilising tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI and Tableau
- You are experienced in taking briefs, providing solutions to complex problems and presenting them confidently at senior level
- You are experienced in analysing datasets to understand current performance and identify areas of improvement
- You utilise industry-standard tools such as SEM Rush, Social Bakers, Mention and Power Mapper to create dashboards displaying business, organic, paid, search and social performance
- You find new ways to present complex information to improve the experience for the user/reader
- You are confident in using Excel/ Google Sheets for analysis to find trends, identify issues and make recommendations
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of our industry
- You hold an active GA IQ and Google Analytics certification
- Conducting Analytics health checks and audits to understand client’s current implementation
- Producing measurement frameworks in line with client’s objectives, targets and KPIs
- Build an implementation plan reflecting the requirements from the measurement framework and data models
- Implement and configure granular GA4 tracking
- Configure cross-domain tracking and tracking within CRM systems
- Design dashboards in Google Data Studio, utilising third party connectors to show full funnel attribution across across complex user/ conversion journeys
- Analyse dashboard data to provide recommendations to improve performance
- Work with the digital, creative and paid media teams to provide ongoing optimisation strategies
- Input into pitches, proposals and quarterly performance reviews
- Report on project profitability utilising our CRM system Salesforce
- Conduct web performance and UX audits, utilising GA4, Google Lighthouse and GT Metrix
- Conduct SEO audits and make recommendations
- Basic Web Dev skills
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, and new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats
- Early Friday finishes with ‘beer o’clock’ at 4pm