We are looking for an experienced Analytics & Digital Lead to join our rapidly growing award-winning agency, working across our client portfolio. You will be responsible for leading this department, implementing, managing and reporting on digital projects, mostly Enhanced and bespoke Google Analytics 4 implementations and ongoing web performance. You’ll also be responsible for Data visualisation projects, SEO audits, UX audits and web development. You will be an ambitious individual looking to grow a team and expand your knowledge alongside ours. You’ll be extremely organised working with a roster of our freelancers for specialist work alongside internal team, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards and lead on digital innovations within Arke, driving strategic growth.
£38,000 – £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- At least 3-4 years relevant and hands-on experience in a digital management role (including project implementation), working with brands & organisations in various verticals and industries
- You have excellent digital knowledge spanning across Analytics, SEO, web development, UX, PPC and CRO
- An understanding of the importance that PPC and creative plays in the digital marketing industry
- You will have vast experience of managing projects and working across teams
- Successful delivery of large, complex digital projects focussed on improving conversions
- You are naturally comfortable leading meetings, presentations, pitches, to C-level decision-makers
- You have strong commercial acumen ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Track record of working in an iterative delivery model with a strong technology bias
- Experience in effectively collaborating and delivering against KPIs alongside a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional delivery teams
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of our industry
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves
- You have a desire to grow our clients and meet new ones
- You have strong success rates working in a team to deliver proposals and pitches
- Conducting Analytics health checks and audits to understand client’s current implementation
- Producing measurement frameworks in line with client’s objectives, targets and KPIs
- Build an implementation plan reflecting the requirements from the measurement framework and data models
- Implement and configure granular GA4 tracking
- Configure cross-domain tracking and tracking within CRM systems
- Design dashboards in Google Data Studio, utilising third party connectors to show full funnel attribution across across complex user/ conversion journeys
- Analyse dashboard data to provide recommendations to improve performance
- Work with the digital, creative and paid media teams to provide ongoing optimisation strategies
- Input into pitches, proposals and quarterly performance reviews
- Report on project profitability utilising our CRM system Salesforce
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, and new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- WFH Wednesdays
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- You will be entitled to 2 days paid leave a year for volunteering
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Employee events and retreats