We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised and experienced Account Director to join our award-winning team, working across our expanding client portfolio.
You will work closely with the Head of Department & Accounts Team and be responsible for ensuring high satisfaction rates are achieved across Arke’s client portfolio by ensuring all contractual agreements are delivered on time, within budgets and to the high level expectations of Arke’s clients. You shall also have a key contribution to the Accounts Team’s strategic direction aligned to Arke’s overall business objectives in the short and long term.
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 dependent on experience
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- You have 5+ years of relevant and hands-on agency/publisher experience in an account management role or similar managing contracts for brands & organisations in various verticals and industries.
- You have a keen understanding of wider marketing strategies, specifically across paid media, creative and digital/analytics.
- You have a keen eye for understanding how to implement multi service strategies across varied client sectors from deep analysis of client objectives aligned to solution based models
- You have significant experience in the management and updating of Salesforce as a core CRM system for sales and project management
- You have an keen interest in the analysis of data, how it feeds in to increasing CRO across client base and have the ability to turns data into stories
- You are experienced in building strong relationships across multi-level roles from executives through to C-suite.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You are experienced in managing multiple complex projects and able to effectively manage and prioritise workloads.
- You are proficient in managing clients’ expectations, with high levels of organisation ensuring that clients feel confident that you are in control of their investment and understand their key objectives
- You have experience in managing projects through Salesforce and are proficient in the overall management of this system
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of the industry.
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves to best achieve our client’s objectives.
- You actively look for improvements to processes and thrive on driving efficiencies.
- You enjoying managing a small team, driving their development aligned to the department and company objectives.
- You will be required to stay up-to-date with industry updates across Arke’s client base as well as within the marketing industry with specific focus on account management, paid media, creative and digital.
- Own and manage all client projects above £200,000 p/a
- With the support of the Head of Department, create and execute client annual strategies with a pro-active, future focussed approach.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets assigned to specific client base
- Input in to forecasting for specific client base
- Support the Account Managers in delivery of their client base, specifically challenging for innovative solutions and upselling opportunities
- Promote and input actively on the expansion of Arke’s services based upon client demand and feedback
- Take ownership of overall client projects assigned, ensuring that Heads of Delivery understand the key client objectives, their team’s responsibilities and frequently feeding back to the teams to drive improvements.
- Manage specific weekly client calls assigned, clearly communicating project position, budgets available, driving innovation and documenting actions and follow ups effectively.
- Own full brief-proposal-pitch-sale process across assigned client base
- Lead on assigned tender submissions, owning and delivering against allocated sections
- Input into internal process improvements and the culture of Arke.
- Take part in cross-team training & 1-2-many webinars.
- Measure and audit all project time within Arke’s project management system ensuring billable time is accurately measured.
- Attend online training sessions/webinars and courses to aid in your development.
- Along with Heads of Departments, present at industry events showcasing Arke’s expertise
- Build strong internal relationships, especially with Delivery Managers, to ensure full scope of project work is aligned and delivered effectively
WHO YOU ARE:
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- WFH Wednesdays
- You will be entitled to 2 days paid leave a year for volunteering
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats
- Early Friday finishes with ‘beverage o’clock’ at 4pm