1st October 2019
As our Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and management of your client’s digital advertising campaigns and continue to grow & train the paid media team.
As a member of a highly successful advertising team, who have been a finalist at the Drum Awards and UK Search Awards in 2018, you will already have a minimum of 2 years of experience and possess all relevant accreditations (such as but not limited to: Google Ads Certification). In addition, you will receive extensive training across all digital biddable advertising platforms, growing your existing campaign and optimisation knowledge and expanding your marketing techniques.
Arke is marketing for the bold. Our dynamic team breathe creativity, analyse scrupulously and integrate strategically. We are fuelled by knowledge, pushing limits, non-conformity & laughter.
• Working with clients to achieve their business objectives through biddable advertising
• Creating strategic campaign plans & executing them in accordance with best practice
• Grow & train your Paid Media team to learn the newest innovations & to work strategically
• Building and optimising omnichannel advertising campaigns including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Programmatic and many more
• Working alongside the analytics and insights team to understand and apply wider analysis and learnings, to better improve campaign outcomes
• Reviewing landing pages with clients and offer advice to adhere to best practice
• Working with designers and copywriters to develop best performing campaign assets and messaging
• Regularly reporting on campaign learnings and successful outcomes to clients and to the wider team at Arke
• Providing platform expertise to sales team & clients
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and managing biddable media campaigns
• Current biddable media accreditations (i.e. Google Ads certification)
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products (especially Excel)
• A genuine curiosity in the world of marketing
• Confident with innovative technology
Not essential but beneficial:
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
• Marketing experience
• Basic knowledge of HTML
And what’s in it for you?
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve your ambitions.
Our staff also receive lots of benefits such as:
• 25 days paid holiday
• Your birthday off
• Pension scheme
• Health and wellness benefits
• Brighton Bike Scheme allowance
• Flexi-time and other benefits
• Employee events and retreats
• Snacks and drinks
Job Type: Full-time