14th January 2020
Arke Agency is a vibrant digital marketing & advertising agency based in the heart of Brighton.
We are seeking a full-time creative Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning, developing and executing engaging & forward-thinking marketing campaigns for our agency. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the complete marketing mix in order to enhance Arke’s communication strategy, along with demonstrating strong leadership and a passion to take the agency in new and exciting directions.
• Lead the marketing vision and strategy for Arke
• Produce forward thinking campaigns that challenge us and our audiences
• Create & execute marketing plan and strategy within agreed budget
• Develop and manage email marketing campaigns
• Produce / oversee the production and delivery of all marketing activities and materials; including blogs, merchandise, printed materials, video production, events, awards, brand resources, whitepapers etc.
• Manage the website & work with developers / designers
• Generate quality inbound leads for the business development team
• Raise brand awareness with target markets
• Manage all marketing channels
• Work closely with internal department to generate expert content
• Report on marketing activity to the board and provide insights and recommendations on activity
• 2 years+ marketing manager experience in agency or brand
• Outstanding written & oral communication skills
• Excellent leadership qualities and ability to manage own workloads and deliver to an exceptionally high standard
• Passionate about the marketing and digital marketing world with ability to inspire the wider company with our marketing vision
• A strategic mindset to engage new audiences and markets
• Excellent technical martech skills: email marketing software, WordPress, social media, analytics etc.
• Creative thinker to devise exciting campaigns
• Strong analytical skills
• Being proficient across the Adobe Creative Cloud (inc. InDesign, PhotoShop, Premiere, Illustrator), is highly beneficial
The right fit
• Degree in Business / Marketing with CIM qualification desirable
• Relevant work experience (agency is desirable)
• Passion for marketing a must!
• Strong organisational skills
• A creative writer
What’s in it for you?
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer. Perks include 25 days paid holiday, your birthday off (on top of your holiday allowance), flexi-time policy, pension scheme, gym membership / private health care, Brighton Bike Share Scheme, lots of team socials & much more!
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. Which is why you will receive a personalised progression plan and all training required, to help you achieve your ambitions.