1st October 2019
Arke Agency is a digital marketing agency based in Brighton, awarded The Drum ‘start-up of the year 2018’ runner up.
As a Junior Analytics Analyst, you will work across our entire client base between sectors learning how to design and implement analytics & data solutions around marketing and wider business activities. This role can be technical at times but above all else requires an understanding of data and people that can be communicated simply to clients and other members of the Arke team.
For the right candidate this is a unique and highly rewarding role that requires a deep range of skills and is designed to nurture you into a top consultant able to solve some of the biggest challenges businesses across all sectors face.
• Understand the business challenges of clients, their objectives & advise on realistic KPIs
• Carry out detailed audits of analytics accounts
• Design analytics solutions for those challenges
• Implement analytics solutions
• Produce reports for campaigns, marketing and business activities
• Analyse a wide range of data to inform future marketing strategy
• Work with the campaign team to understand KPIs, how to report on them & optimise effectively
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) which exposed you to statistics
• A genuine interest in digital marketing & people
• Outstanding communication skills
• A head for creative problem solving
• Very confident with computers & technology
• Confident in Excel, basic statistics and data visualisations, pivot tables etc.
• Knowledge of wider statistical tests such as regression is major bonus
• Experience of Google Analytics and familiarity with Google Tag Manager (or any other data collection platforms)
• Knowledge of any other programming languages such as Python are a bonus but not essential
The Right Fit
• Highly organised
• Highly numerate
• Confident communicator
• Passionate & driven
• Hardworking but knows how to have fun
• Attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer. Perks include company socials, 25 days holiday plus flexitime, birthday’s off, gym membership & other benefits.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. Which is why you will receive a personalised progression plan and all training required, to help you achieve your ambitions.
Job Type: Full-time