We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Paid Media Executive to join our award-winning team, working across our expanding client portfolio.
You will work closely with the Paid Media Manager and be responsible for building, optimising, and managing campaigns, reporting on campaign successes, and contributing to media strategy and planning.
Salary: £28,500 – £30,000 p/a dependent on experience
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- You have 2+ years of relevant and hands-on agency experience in a paid media role managing campaigns and paid media budgets for brands & organisations in various verticals and industries.
- You have a developed understanding of broader marketing channels and how these fit into the full consumer journey.
- You are experienced in building and overseeing paid media campaigns across Social, Search, Display and Video and confident in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Business Manager, alongside Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and other popular and emerging paid media channels. You will also be proficient in Google Analytics.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and can effectively manage and prioritise workloads.
- You are excellent at managing clients’ media budgets with pinpoint precision.
- You are supremely organised with a strong analytical mindset, and able to carry out complex data analysis using advanced formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of the industry.
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves to best achieve our client’s objectives.
- You hold active Google Search, Google Video, and Google Display certifications. Facebook Blueprint certification is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience in using Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager is desirable, though not essential.
- Support the Paid Media Manager in campaign planning and strategy, keyword and audience research.
- Confidently carrying out campaign builds independently, following platform best practices, in line with media plans.
- Regular granular optimisation of live campaigns to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, therefore maximising outcomes and exceeding client expectations.
- Frequent provision of client reports that are insightful and analytical, and proactively recommend actions to improve campaign performance and outcomes.
- Join weekly client calls to provide detailed updates on campaign performance, alongside strategy and end-of-campaign meetings.
- Research and provide media and industry insights that can be used in marketing, pitches, proposals and plans.
- Develop paid search and social strategies for existing clients and pitches.
- Create media plans and input into large scale media strategies with the Head of Paid Media
- Input into internal process improvements and the culture of Arke.
- Take part in cross-team training & 1-2-many webinars.
- Log all project time within Arke’s project management system ensuring billable time is accurately measured.
- Attend online training sessions/webinars and courses to aid in your development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry updates and platform best practices, as well as contribute ideas to ensure that we are at the forefront of paid media innovation across all of our clients’ campaigns, strategies, and proposals.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, and new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- WFH Wednesdays
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- You will be entitled to 2 days paid leave a year for volunteering
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats
- Early Friday finishes with ‘beer o’clock’ at 4pm