We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Paid Media Executive to join our award-winning team, working across our expanding client portfolio.
You will work closely with the Paid Media Manager and be responsible for building, optimising, and managing campaigns, reporting on campaign successes, and contributing to media strategy and planning.
Salary: £28,500 – £30,000 p/a dependent on experience
Who is Arke?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences.
- You have 2+ years of relevant and hands-on agency experience in a paid media role managing campaigns for brands & organisations in various verticals and industries.
- You have a keen understanding of wider marketing channels and how these fit into the full consumer journey.
- You are experienced in building and overseeing paid media campaigns across Social, Search, Display and Video and confident in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Business Manager, alongside Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and other popular and emerging paid media channels. You will also be proficient in Google Analytics.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and able to effectively manage and prioritise workloads.
- You are proficient in managing clients’ media budgets with pin-point precision.
- You are supremely organised with a strong analytical mindset, able to carry out complex data analysis using advanced formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of the industry.
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves to best achieve our client’s objectives.
- You hold active Google Search, Google Video, and Google Display certifications. Facebook Blueprint certification is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience in using Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager desirable, though not essential.
- You will be required to stay up-to-date with industry updates and platform best practices, as well as contribute ideas to ensure that we are at the forefront of paid media innovation across all of our clients’ campaigns, strategies, and proposals.
- Support the Paid Media Manager in campaign planning and strategy, keyword and audience research, and campaign builds.
- Regular granular optimisation of live campaigns to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, therefore maximising outcomes and exceeding client expectations.
- Frequent provision of client reports that are insightful and analytical, and proactively recommend actions to improve campaign peAnalytical rformance and outcomes.
- Join weekly client calls to provide detailed updates on campaign performance, and attend strategy and end of campaign meetings.
- Research and provide media and industry insights that can be used in marketing, pitches, proposals and plans.
- Develop paid media strategies, both for existing clients and for new bids and pitches.
- Input into internal process improvements and the culture of Arke.
- Take part in cross-team training & 1-2-many webinars.
- Log all project time within Arke’s project management system ensuring billable time is accurately measured.
- Attend online training sessions/webinars and courses to aid in your development.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between BUPA health insurance, The Gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats
- Early Friday finishes at 5pm with ‘beer o’clock’ starting at 4pm