We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketer ready to take the next steps in their marketing career. You will be a naturally creative thinker, with a keen business sense, and an innovative strategist with a desire to use out-of-the-box ideas to help push Arke to the forefront of our target audience and generate quality leads. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping to grow Arke’s brand awareness, enacting and adding to our marketing strategy, driving new business, creating and implementing campaign plans and spreading the word about our awesome work.
Salary: £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 p/annum DOE
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We specialise in marketing, advertising, creative and analytics.
- You will have 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field
- You have a passion for marketing and are ready to progress your career to the next steps
- You have experience managing marketing and communication campaigns, working to strategies, reporting on campaign results and monitoring marketing performance
- You’re skilled in Google Analytics (UA/GA4), Adobe, Social Media Management Tools, CRMand CMS systems (such as WordPress, Mailchimp and Salesforce)
- You have some experience working with budgets and reporting on campaign success
- You are able to execute effective marketing campaigns, with clear KPIs and objectives for specific target audiences following a marketing plan and brief
- You use data to regularly inform what you do and are able to produce reports and evaluate marketing success based on this
- You are an exceptional copywriter who loves to tell stories
- You are a creative thinker and strategist who always thinks outside the box and takes in the bigger picture for a more strategic approach
- You have brilliant internal communication skills and can manage relationships with different stakeholders
- You are experienced in conducting competitor and benchmarking reports and implementing changes to stay ahead of the game based on these
- You are able to manage a project independently and produce results
- You are supremely organised and have good time management skills, being able to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Take charge of the creation and implementation of strategies and campaign plans for the management of content channels, monitoring and evaluating these
- Be the champion of the Arke brand: taking ownership of our main touchpoints: website, social media and email content
- Organise regular webinars, including the promotion, planning and follow-up comms
- Keeping our website up to date proactively and managing the content, including the creation of landing pages
- Support in organising in-person events, including promotion, planning, attendance, execution and follow-up comms
- Enact a killer strategy for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Creating content for the website and social media that aligns with your strategy and our core brand pillars using Adobe Suite and Canva
- Manage the continual updating and creation of new client case studies and the distribution of these
- Take ownership of our digital shop window – the Arke website; implementing regular SEO updates, uploading new content and ongoing management as well as reporting on performance and suggesting improvements
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and Sales team to deliver annual marketing strategy and feed into this with sub-platform strategies and evaluation via reports
- Monitor marketing activity and analyse effectiveness, suggesting new ideas based on evaluation
- Identify and build data lists for new target segments, based on industry research
- Conduct regular market and competitor research to make sure we are ahead of the game and always proactive not reactive
- Create engaging email marketing activity, including regular newsletters and campaigns, to create quality leads and communicate efficiently with our various audiences
- Leading on the creation of internal design assets (header images, icons, ads, basic animations and photography with the Creative team), coming up with new ideas and ways to promote Arke and embody our brand pillars.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, and new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats