We are expanding our sales team and this role has been created to provide support to our Account Director.
As Sales Assistant you will be responsible for letting new prospective clients know all about the wonderful work we do here at Arke, via outbound telephone calling & assisting with meetings and presentations.
- Engaging potential new clients
- Contributing towards company sales targets
- Identifying, engaging, and converting potential new clients through cold calling, LinkedIn, email, events (virtual and physical when restrictions are lifted)
- Arranging and helping to deliver new client meetings
- Feeding back to help with the development of new products and services
- Assisting delivery of the weekly sales meeting
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Contributing to new client tenders and presentations
Essential skills, experience & qualifications:
- Fluent English
- Experience in a sales role
- Confident in presenting
- People person
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Results driven
This is a government-funded ‘Kickstart’ opportunity and is only applicable to individuals aged 16 – 24 who are currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact your assigned Work Coach or contact our recruitment team directly by emailing email@example.com, stating that you are interested in applying to Arke Agency and specifying the role.
For more information about the Kickstart scheme, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.