We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Media Analyst to join our award-winning team, working across our client portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting the Paid Media Manager with the day-to-day running of Paid Media campaigns, reporting on campaign successes, and contributing to media strategy and planning.
- You have 1-2 years’ relevant and hands-on agency experience in a paid media role working with brands & organisations in various verticals and industries
- You are experienced in running paid media campaigns across Social, Search, and Display and confident in using Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager, alongside other popular and emerging paid media channels. You will also be proficient in Google Analytics.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and able to effectively manage and prioritise workloads.
- You are supremely organised and detail-oriented with a strong analytical mindset, able to carry out complex data analysis using advanced formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of the industry.
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves to achieve our client’s objectives.
- Facebook Blueprint Certificate and Google Search, Google Video, and Google Display certifications desirable, though not essential.
- You will be required to stay up-to-date with industry updates and platform best-practices, as well as contributing ideas to ensure that we are at the forefront of paid media innovation across all of our clients’ campaigns, strategies, and proposals.
- Support the Paid Media Manager in campaign planning, keyword and audience research, and builds, as required.
- Regular optimisation of campaigns to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, therefore maximising outcomes and exceeding client expectations.
- Provision of frequent client reports that are insightful and analytical, detailing recommendations to improve campaign performance and outcomes.
- Joining weekly client calls to provide updates on campaign performance, as well as strategy and end of campaign meetings.
- Research and provide media and industry insights which can be used in marketing, pitches, proposals and plans.
- Support the Paid Media Manager in creating paid media strategies, both for existing clients and for new bids and pitches.
- Input into internal process improvements.
- Take part in online meetings & 1-2-many webinars.
- Log all project time within Arke’s project management system ensuring billable time is accurately measured.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats