We are seeking an Operations Assistant to assist with the day-to-day running of Arke’s business operations. A varied role, this is perfect for someone looking for a mixed workload and the opportunity to learn about many different areas of business operations. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and extremely organised and enjoys taking responsibility for a varied workload.
As Operations Assistant you will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for organising and completing various tasks and projects relating to finance, HR, recruitment, systems & processes and office administration.
- Sending invoices & managing and chasing late payments
- Scanning receipts and invoices
- Assisting with expense management
- Keeping track of costs & outgoings e.g. subscriptions
- Using our HR software and providing reports
- Planning and organising team events
- Keeping track of team milestones e.g. birthdays, work anniversaries etc. and arranging cards/gifts for the team
- Undertaking candidate admin for recruitment e.g. inviting for interview/ organising candidates for review
- Uploading job ads to job sites
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters
- Keeping track of updates to our project management software & completing project management admin
- Liaising with suppliers
- Filing and organising paperwork
- Assisting with organisation and maintaining the organization of our data
- Keeping track of current equipment & equipment needs
- Generate memos, meeting minutes, emails and reports when appropriate
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when/if required
Essential skills, experience & qualifications:
- University education preferred
- Ability to take initiative & work independently when needed
- Efficient multitasker
- Problem solving skills
- Confident & self-assured
- Driven to complete tasks to a high standard
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organised & enjoys creating efficient organisation systems
- Fluent English
- Enjoys working with and being around people
This is a government-funded ‘Kickstart’ opportunity and is only applicable to individuals aged 16 – 24 who are currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact your assigned Work Coach or contact our recruitment team directly by emailing email@example.com, stating that you are interested in applying to Arke Agency and specifying the role.
For more information about the Kickstart scheme, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.