Our Marketing Assistant is an exciting and crucial role in helping Arke spread the word about all the wonderful work we’re doing for our clients, the services we offer and the expertise we have.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing the social media marketing, producing creative content and driving engagement across our marketing channels, working with the Marketing Manager to develop marketing campaigns, and producing beautiful pieces of content that represent our dynamic brand.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work under the direction of the marketing manager to help reach the company’s goals and objectives
- Research market trends and other relevant information to help guide and develop marketing plans
- Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Creation of promotional materials, including blogs, case studies, email marketing campaigns and social media content
- Help maintain social media accounts
- Work with creative department to produce static and video content
- Assist in the planning, organising and execution of webinars
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
Essential skills, experience & qualifications:
- Fluent English
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in a marketing role desired but not essential
- Interest in marketing, digital and new technologies
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google suite
- Previous use of Mailchimp and WordPress desired, but not essential
- Excellent communication and people skills
This is a government-funded ‘Kickstart’ opportunity and is only applicable to individuals aged 16 – 24 who are currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact your assigned Work Coach or contact our recruitment team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that you are interested in applying to Arke Agency and specifying the role.
For more information about the Kickstart scheme, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.