As a Junior Web Developer, you will be responsible for implementing designs for web and mobile products for Arke Agency reporting into the Senior Digital Manager.
- Build websites in accordance to client briefs and scope of works ensuring the team’s designs are accurately implemented
- Implement general website updates including copy, video and image changes and ensure maintenance checks are carried out
- Adhere to project planner timelines to ensure page publishing occurs on time and in line with client requirements and project briefs
- Follow quality assurance processes including device and browser testing, final version delivery against brief and approved designs
- Input into the coordination of user testing across websites/apps to ensure there are no broken links/ incorrect content placement or page errors
- Use best practice for coding
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner & proactively implement industry updates
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive innovation, best practice and quality builds
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in developing using latest web technologies and CMS’ including WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to produce responsive sites for mobile, tablet and desktop devices from design mockups.
- Organised to ensure deadlines are met to high quality standards of work
- Love working as a part of a determined and enthusiastic team and have a a big sense of drive
This is a government-funded ‘Kickstart’ opportunity and is only applicable to individuals aged 16 – 24 who are currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact your assigned Work Coach or contact our recruitment team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that you are interested in applying to Arke Agency and specifying the role.
For more information about the Kickstart scheme, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.