We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail orientated Graduate/Junior Paid Media (Marketing) Executive to join our award-winning team, working across our client portfolio. You will be responsible for running your own marketing campaigns and supporting the Paid Media (Marketing) team with large scale client campaigns. This is a role which will lead onto being client facing where you’ll be reporting on campaign successes, and contributing to media strategy and planning.
Salary: £19,000.00 – £21,000.00 p/annum DOE
- You have a keen interest in marketing and paid media with some experience of collaborating with brands & organisations
- You understand the principles of marketing and the role that paid media plays in the wider marketing mix to influence decision making and conversion journeys.
- You have an understanding of the paid media landscape across Paid Social, Paid Search, and Display and have used Google Analytics.
- You are a strong communicator with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and able to effectively manage and prioritise workloads.
- You are supremely organised and detail-oriented with a strong analytical mindset, able to carry out complex data analysis using advanced formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of the industry.
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves to achieve our client’s objectives.
- You will be required to stay up-to-date with industry updates and platform best-practices, as well as contributing ideas to ensure that we are at the forefront of paid media innovation across all of our clients’ campaigns, strategies, and proposals.
- Create mid and end of campaign reports alongside quarterly performance reviews
- Build campaign reporting dashboards
- Conduct audience research across Google Search, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, SnapChat, TikTok, LinkedIn and other digital and emerging channels
- Support the Paid Media team in campaign planning, keyword and contextual research, and builds, as required.
- Conduct regular optimisation of campaigns to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, therefore maximising outcomes and exceeding client expectations.
- Research and provide media and industry insights which can be used in marketing, pitches, proposals and plans.
- Support the Paid Media team in creating paid media strategies, both for existing clients and for new prospects and pitches.
- Log all project time within Arke’s project management system ensuring billable time is accurately measured.
- Attend online training sessions/webinars and courses to ensure you are adequately certified across channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Flexi-time and TOIL
- Employee events and retreats