We are looking for an experienced Digital Lead to join our rapidly growing award-winning agency, working across our client portfolio. You will be responsible for leading this department, implementing, managing and reporting on digital projects, mostly Enhanced and bespoke Google Analytics 4 implementations, Data visualisation projects, SEO audits, UX audits and web development. You will be extremely organised working with a roster of our freelancers for specialist work alongside internal team, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards and lead on digital innovations within Arke, driving strategic growth.
£32,500-£38,500 dependent on experience
WHO IS ARKE?!
Arke Agency is an award-winning, norm-challenging & dynamic digital marketing agency based in Brighton. As creative and digital marketers, we bring together the off and online world to produce impactful creative, campaigns and customer experiences. We are ambitious, driven and supportive.
- At least 3-4 years relevant and hands-on experience in a digital management role (including project implementation), working with brands & organisations in various verticals and industries
- You have excellent digital knowledge spanning across Analytics, SEO, web development, UX, PPC and CRO
- An understanding of the importance that PPC plays in the digital marketing industry
- You will have vast experience of managing projects and working across teams
- Successful delivery of large, complex digital projects
- You are naturally comfortable leading meetings, presentations, pitches, to C-level decision-makers
- You have strong commercial acumen
- Track record of working in an iterative delivery model with a strong technology bias.
- Experience in effectively collaborating and delivering against KPIs alongside a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional delivery teams
- You have a genuine curiosity and “need-to-know” attitude about the future of our industry
- You are a naturally creative thinker and can manage complex challenges as they present themselves
- You are supremely organised and a digital-first thinker
- You have a desire to grow your clients and meet new ones
- You have strong success rates working in a team to deliver proposals and pitches
- A blended role of management and implementation, therefore a strategic mindset and practical skills are required for this growing part of the business
- Own the development & roadmap across specific areas of digital especially web development and Google Analytics innovations to drive outcomes against targets
- Grow and build an innovative team that pushes the boundaries of out of the box solutions
- Report on all aspects of digital delivery including but not limited to progress updates and new developments
- Manage delivery risks, issues and dependencies across the digital portfolio, providing advice, guidance and insight to support issue resolution
- Define, schedule and track progress of the development and test aspects of the digital roadmap
- Ensuring the digital team and supporting business team are prepared for the impact of change and projects are smoothly transitioned and business benefits are measured and tracked.
- Commercially focused with a keen eye on the success of each deliverable and ensuring increased value for the business
- Define and test new digital innovations for Arke, leading on innovative projects
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re real: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diversity and diverse ways of working. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of doing things.
- You’re curious: We believe in the power of curiosity, always hungry to know more, to challenge known truths and uncover new trends, innovations and approaches. We never want to do the “same old”, we push boundaries and bring excitement to all we do.
- You’re bold: We encourage creative thinking and conviction in your delivery. We embrace differences and use this as our USP to show our innovative approach to often similar challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage diversity and respect the independent perspectives of all.
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve them.
We also have a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- An additional day of holiday for each year of service
- Pension scheme
- A choice between health insurance, gym membership or a health and wellness package with About Balance
- Employee events and retreats